Beslutsdata can help your organization take the next step in self service analytics, dashboards and reporting with Power BI.
The tool provides the ability to integrate with your existing business systems / data sources and other external data sources in a simple, fast and reliable way. Apps also offer the opportunity to use out of the box integrations and dashboard solutions to external services such as (among others) Google Analytics, Salesforce, Web Pages, and Twitter.
With Power BI your organization gets the opportunities to:
- Allow business users to explore their data in a user-friendly interface
- Analyse and visualize relationships
- Visualize geographical data
- Create visual Power BI objects with R
- Execute R-scripts and visualize results of Machine Learning
- Share insights such as reports / dashboards with other persons in your organization
- Analyse your insights on any device with the Power BI mobile app
- Focus on business value instead of administration and maintenance
Power BI can be run as both cloud solution and local (on-premise). With both options, you can store your data in a safe and easily accessible way. Report and data privileges can be configured according to existing structures, for example, according to the Active Directory or Office 365 groups or alternatively built entirely in Power BI. Row level security ensures that every user sees the correct data and that strictly confidential information can be hidden for unauthorized users in an effective manner. This without having to publish multiple versions of reports / dashboards for different audiences.
There are several different license options, where the entry version is free. We have good knowledge about the different licensing options and can help your organization find the right one.
We are also specialists on other components of the Microsoft BI Suite.